Penn Highlands Healthcare is making ready to open the Stern Middle for Behavioral Well being in DuBois, Pa., in keeping with the web site thecourierexpress.com
The $22 million mission on the Penn Highlands DuBois East campus is scheduled to open in past due September and can area inpatient and outpatient behavioral well being services and products for kids, kids, and adults.
The power comprises:
- 44 kid and adolescent beds and personal inpatient rooms
- separate entrances for inpatient and outpatient services and products
- a walk-in health center for kids, kids, and adults in disaster (opening past due 2022)
- an outpatient middle for counseling and evaluate for delicate to serious behavioral well being stipulations
- workforce remedy rooms
- attractive play remedy rooms, a health club, sensory stimulation room, calming seclusion room, school room for kids.
A long term $39 million addition will come with 22 grownup beds and an eight-bed high-acuity unit.